Previous close: Closing price of the previous trading day
- Open: Opening price of the current day
- Next Earnings Date: This is an official day announced by the company where they will hold a earnings conference call to report last Quarter’s results.
- Average Volume(3m): This is an average daily volume traded in the past 3 months.
- Market Cap: The total value of the shares outstanding of a publicly traded company.
- Dividends & Yield: If the company is paying dividends, the first number will show how much the company is paying per share. Number in () shows a dividend yield and it would be presented as a percentage. Dividend yield tells you what percentage of your purchase price the company will return to you in dividends. Example: If a stock pays an annual dividend of $2 and is trading at $50 a share, it would have a yield of 4%.
- EPS: Earnings Per Share is a ratio that tells you how much the company is earning per single common share. Example: If the company’s Net Income is $10M and there is 5M shares outstanding- EPS would be 2 ($10M/5).
- P/E: Price to Earnings is a ratio that compares company’s current stock price to its per share earnings. Example: if a company is currently trading at $100 a share and earnings over the last year were $4 per share, the P/E ratio for the stock would be 25 ($100/$4).
- Volume: A number of shares traded on the market daily.
- 52Wk Range: A range showing the lowest and highest stock price during the last 52 weeks ( 1 year)
- Day’s Range: Daily price range of the stock.